We are Evangelical:
- We believe the Bible is the inspired, inerrant and authoritative Word of God. We believe the Bible is the final authority in every area it addresses for every individual Christian, as well as for the church collectively (2 Timothy 3:16-17; 2 Peter 1:21; John 10:35).
- We believe there is one God who eternally exists as three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. We believe that all things were created by Him and for Him (Deuteronomy 6:4; Isaiah 45:21-22; Matthew 28:19; Colossians 1:16).
We believe that God the Son became a human being in the person of Jesus Christ. That He was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, lived a sinless life (for He was without sin), died a substitutionary death for all mankind, was raised from the dead the third day, ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of God until His enemies are made His footstool (John 1:1; 14, Matthew 1:18-25; 2 Corinthians 5:21; 1 Peter 3:18; 1 Corinthians 15:3-4; Hebrews 10:12-13).
- We believe the Holy Spirit was sent by the Father and the Son to convict the world of sin, righteousness and judgment. We believe the Holy Spirit regenerate, indwells and seals believers in the Lord Jesus Christ, and that He empowers them to live as His witnesses (John 14:16-17; John 16:7-11; Titus 3:5-6; Romans 8:9; 1 Corinthians 6:19-20; Ephesians 1:13-14; Acts 1:8; Romans 12:6-8; 1 Corinthians 12-14; 1 Peter 4:10-11).
- We believe that God created human beings, male and female, in His own image. He created them sinless, equal in value, dignity and worth (Genesis 1:26-28; Ephesians 5:22-6:4; 1 Timothy 3:1-7).
- We believe that, as a result of the Fall, all people are sinners by nature and in need of a Savior, and that Jesus Christ is the one and only Savior of the world. That salvation is by grace alone through faith alone in Him. We believe that all who call on the name of the Lord shall be saved eternally (Romans 3:10; Romans 3:23; Romans 5:18-19; Matthew 1:21; 1 John 4:14; John 14:6; Acts 4:12; Ephesians 2:8-9; Romans 10:9).
- We believe there is one church, the body of Christ, consisting of men and women from every tribe, tongue, people and nation. We believe that each local congregation is an expression of that universal church. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (Ephesians 4:4; 1 Corinthians 12:12-13; Revelation 5:9; Acts 2:42-47).
- We believe in a literal return of Jesus Christ to the earth and for the consummation of God’s redemptive plan (Jude 1:14; Revelation 19:11-16; Revelation 20:4).
- We believe in the resurrection of the dead. Believers will be raised to life and unbelievers to shame and everlasting contempt (hell) (Daniel 12:2; John 5:25-29; Revelation 21:1-22:5).
We are Continuationists:
- We believe that all of the gifts of the Holy Spirit mentioned in Scripture are available to and active in His church today (John 14:16-17; John 16:7-11; Titus 3:5-6; Romans 8:9; 1 Corinthians 6:19-20; Ephesians 1:13-14; Acts 1:8; Romans 12:6-8; 1 Corinthians 12-14; 1 Peter 4:10-11).
We are Complementarian:
- We believe that God created human beings, male and female, in His own image. He created them sinless, equal in value, dignity and worth. According to His purpose and design, God created to fulfill distinct but complementary roles in the contexts of marriage, family and the local church (Genesis 1:26-28; Ephesians 5:22-6:4; 1 Timothy 3:1-7).
We are Premillennial:
- We believe in the pre-millennial return of Christ to the earth, to sit upon the throne of David and rule over the house of Jacob (Israel), and the entire cosmos, forever (Revelation 20:1-6; Luke 1:31-33; Isaiah 9:6-7).
PHILOSOPHY OF MINISTRY – WHAT WE EMPHASIZE
- We believe Christian preaching, discipleship and church planting efforts should be cross-centered, always exalting in and working from the implications of the life, death, burial and resurrection of Jesus.
- We believe consecutive expositional preaching and teaching through books of the Bible should be central to the life of the local church; that by it God’s people might understand His will, submit to His authority and find vitality in His truth.
- We believe biblically faithful ministry requires presenting the unchanging gospel message in terms and methods that overcome cultural and social barriers to understanding.